Registration and Bib Pick-up Information
September 5th, 2021: Drive-thru Packet Pick-up
Drive-thru Packet Pick-up will be the day prior (September 6th) from 1:00 PM to 4:00 PM at the Blue Ridge Community College Parking lot.
• To encourage social distancing, there will be no packet pickup or registration on the morning of the ride.
• A registration tent with cyclists swag, bib, etc will be placed in the middle of an area at the BRCC parking lot. Cyclists will drive through on both sides of the tent to pick up their TDA event swag items.
• Volunteers will have hand sanitizer, gloves, and face coverings and face shields to use during packet pick-up.
• Participants: PLEASE STAY IN YOUR VEHICLE. We will bring you your bib, shirt, buff and goodie bag.
• A friend or family member can pick up your packet + swag for you if you cannot attend.
• All registered participants will receive a copy of the course profile and maps via email in their event guide before the ride. Please print your own cue sheets and use RidewithGPS on your electronic devices to navigate the routes. To reduce contact between staff, volunteers, and riders, we will not provide printed copies this year.
Thank you Sycamore Cycles!
Sycamore Cycles will be at Packet Pick-up selling nutrition, hats, and t-shirts. Please bring cash or card and help support this awesome local business!
CONTINUING FOR 2021
ast year Hendersonville Four Seasons Rotary Club and iDaph Events LLC successfully presented and managed a “socially distanced” COVID-free charity cycling tour on Labor Day 2020. We plan to continue those social-distancing measures again this year but with up to 600 cyclists with WAVES of up to 100 cyclists rolling out every 15 minutes beginning at 7:00 AM.
Course Changes: NC department of Transportation has promised to repair Kanuga Lake Road so that the TDA 100-route can avoid the 2020 detour.
Optional Virtual event experience is again offered so you can participate in the 2021 Tour d’Apple ANYWHERE you are comfortable cycling! Tour in or from your home, at your favor park, or anywhere there is a road or trail – then submit your results online. See the Virtual Event section on the Registration Page.